Monday 20 October 2014

LUSH So White Shower Gel & Yog Nog Soap

LUSH recently released their holiday collections, and I did a big haul of bath bombs, bubble bars, and this soap and shower gel. The bath bomb and bubble bar post will come later once i I have used everything, but I have been able to try these two products so thought I would give you my review!
So White Shower Gel

The Lush website describes this shower gel as follows: 
"So White Bath Bomb has been a LUSH Christmas favorite for years, and this holiday we've invented a gorgeous shower gel that shares its mouthwatering apple perfume! With fresh, gently cleansing apple infusion, soothing rose water and uplifting bergamot oil, a shower with So White will most certainly leave you feeling as fair as can be. We've added a touch of nourishing rice bran oil and tincture of benzoin to soften and calm the skin through the chilly winter months, and its freshly picked apple perfume will stay with you all day long."
I love this scent! I have been a fan of the So White bath bomb in the past, and so when I saw there was a shower gel I had to have it. The scent is a light and fresh apple flavour. It isn't the typical apple scent that you usually find as it isn't overly sweet. I love how the scent lingers on your skin throughout the day - but it is not too strong or overwhelming. The shower gel is thin in consistency - much like other LUSH shower gels I have tried. It lathers well and you don't need very much  at all to cleanse your entire body.

 Yog Nog Soap

As described on the Lush website
"Did you know Egg Nog is the most popular Christmas drink in North America? It’s true! To honor this shared love of all things boozy and creamy, we re-imagined this drink as a vegan soap. Made with soy yogurt and a dash of festive spice, Yog Nog has that unmistakable creamy texture with a fudgy, spicy blend of clove bud and ylang ylang essential oils to leave skin super soft. We even gave it a generous dusting of aromatic cocoa and nutmeg powder. Just try not to eat it. Because after all, it's still soap."
This product was a bit of a surprise to me. I ordered it a bit unsure if I would really like it, and was pleasantly surprised when it arrived! This soap is very soft and creamy, it almost melts right in your hands. It smells almost like chai tea to me, a nice warm scent that definitely reminds me of the holiday season! This soap makes my skin feel incredibly smooth! it also lingers a bit on your skin, but not in a bad way. I definitely recommend this product as it it unique to anything else I have used in the past. I will definitely be picking up a few more slices of this before it disappears! 

I hope you enjoyed this post! Please let me know if you have tried these products and what your thoughts are!  

No comments:

Post a Comment