Tuesday 21 October 2014

My Everyday MAC Palette


I used to have quite the addiction to eyeshadow. I had to have every new palette that came out, and had a drawer full of palettes and shadows that I never even used. These days I am much more minimalistic when it comes to my everyday makeup routine. One of the things that has changed is that I bought a 4 pan MAC palette to put my most used shadows in. I have one of the larger palettes but found that i didn't pull it out very much before. Now with the smaller palette its much more convenient and I use it almost every day!
The eye shadows that I have in the palette are: Charcoal Brown, Brun, Blanc Type and Naked Lunch. On a daily basis, I use Blanc Type all over my lid and up to my brow bone. I then use Brun and Charcoal Brown for my eyebrows. I don't use Naked Lunch every day, but as the other shades are all matte, I sometimes switch it up and add some shimmer. I then typically add a cat eye with liquid liner and a few coats of mascara, and that's it for my eyes! This being said, I don't wear makeup on a daily basis, but on the days I do, this is my routine!
Clockwise from top left: Blanc Type, Naked Lunch, Charcoal Brown, Brun
The descriptions of these eye shadows from the MAC website are as follows: 

Charcoal Brown: "Muted taupe brown (matte)"

Brun: "Muted blackish-brown (satin)"

Blanc Type: "Creamy beige
(matte2)"

Naked Lunch:  "Minimal pink with shimmer (frost)"

As you can see from the pictures, Charcoal Brown is my most used. I use it on my eyebrows even if i don't do a full makeup look. I use the darker Brun just in the sections where my brows are particularly sparse. I hope you enjoyed this peek into my everyday palette. If you would be interested in a post with my full face makeup please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment