Sunday 19 October 2014

My Favourite Perfumes




I love reading blog posts and watching YouTube videos about people's favourite perfumes. I love sampling different perfumes and finding my favourite scents. I am going to give you my top perfumes and maybe next time you are in the store you will give them a sniff to see if you like them as well! 

Daisy by Marc Jacobs

Scent Description from Sephora.com
"Enter the world of Daisy: fresh and feminine, with a playful innocence. The heart of Daisy is floral with vintage edge of violet. Sophisticated, with a touch of whimsy, violet captures the eclectic, timeless flavor of Marc Jacobs' groundbreaking feminine designs. Always elegant, always enchanting—but not too serious—Daisy is a sparkling floral bouquet, spirited and fresh, wrapped in comfort and warmth." Notes: Strawberry, Violet Leaves, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine Petals, Musk, Vanilla, White Woods.
Daisy has been my holy grail, "signature scent" if you will. I have wore this since my early years at University almost a decade ago. I don't even know how many bottles of this I have gone through. All my friends and family know this is my favourite and I often receive it as gifts for my birthday or Christmas. There are a few other Versions of the Daisy perfume, but the original has always been my favorite. I would describe it as a fruity, floral perfume, that is light, and not to strong of a scent. Its a great daytime perfume!

Twirl by Kate Spade


Scent description from Fragrancenet.com:
"Established in 2010, Kate Spade Twirl by Kate Spade combines a variety of elements into a dynamic fragrance for women. It combines notes of orange blossom with watermelon, red currant, and magnolia. Hints of musk, star jasmine, and other notes round out the scent and give it a strong sense of identity. While bold, the perfume is understated enough for casual encounters and professional engagements. A spritz of Kate Spade Twirl provides a great finishing touch to your ensemble."
I picked up this perfume last year on a visit to Seattle, Washington. I absolutely love the fun, fruity scent and almost always get compliments when I wear this perfume! The bottle is adorable, and I think I got it at a pretty low price. To me, this is a summer scent. I don't switch up my scents for day/night, but if I were to, this would be a daytime scent to me. I think this is a great flirty scent that I keep going back to!

A few other favourites in my collection include 'Light Blue' by Dolce and Gabbana, and 'Peace, Love & Juicy Couture.' If you would be interested in a post about my perfume collection please let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment