Thursday 2 October 2014

Sweater Weather Tag

Welcome to my very first blog post! I have some exciting posts coming up - a frank body scrub review, a lush haul, and some fun DIYs for fall, but for now i thought I would start off in true Autumn fashion with a tag from last year by Missglamorazzi on Youtube. Without further ado, the Sweater Weather Tag!



1. Favorite candle scent?
My favorite candles for the fall are all from Bath & Body Works. Mahogany Teakwood, Leaves, and Lakeside (Not a typical fall scent, but I've been loving it!)

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?

I am not a big coffee drinker at all, so I will have to say tea for this one! My drinks of choice are Earl Grey or plain old Green tea. 

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
My parents got a Yellow Lab puppy about 7 years ago, and I remember coming home from University for Thanksgiving and getting to meet the new puppy and have him steal my heart.

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?

I am a winged eyeliner girl at heart, i don't feel like I can pull off the dark lip! 

5. Best fragrance for fall?
I've still been using my trusty Kate Spade Twirl, but Marc Jacobs Daisy will always be one of my favorites all year round!

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Dressing, no question! I could go without the turkey and just eat a plate of side dishes.

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
Right now, it has been quite nice! The leaves have turned and are starting to fall, I think the cold weather is on its way.

8. Most worn sweater?
I have a black and grey tunic from Roots last season that got a lot of wear in the fall last year. This year I've yet to find a new favorite.

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?

Nail polish is my weakness. Every time i see a new color at the drugstore i feel the need to buy it! I like Essie Lady Like as a good neutral, and OPI Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow for a bit bolder of a color.

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
I have actually never been to a football game in my life, so i will go with the leaves.

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?

American Eagle Jeggings, so a bit of both?

12. Combat boots or Uggs?

Combat boots. 

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
I may be one of the few people who doesn't get right into the pumpkin spice season. I have a few pumpkin candles, but that's about as far as it goes for me!
 
14. Favorite fall TV show?

Fall is the best season for TV! Everything is coming back from hiatus, and I've been getting back into my usual favorites. I'll go with 'How to get away with Murder' for this one, as it is new and I really enjoyed the pilot.

15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
I am a country music girl at heart. I cant think of any 'fall' specific songs, but i have been loving Florida Georgia Line - Dirt, and Jason Aldean - Burnin' it Down.

Thanks for reading! If you come across this tag, then I tag YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment